Friday, April 20, 2012

Party & Jewelry

 This Spring has been one of the busiest of my life!
And it all started when I opened up a shop at Etsy.com.
I've been wanting to make some extra money this year. My mom who has a vintage shop on Etsy inspired me to open my own. So, each day I've been making a little jewelry here and there. I have four sisters and lots of hand-me-downs. Along with, I've been given old jewelry that is no longer worn or one earring out of a pair. So I've been taking the old stuff and making new things with it. I also have been trying to use polymer clay which is my favorite to do. You can create whatever you imagine and don't have to bother with pliers and wires and stuff. But recently I've been trying to make some rings. And that uses lots of wire and pliers.
So at the bottom of this post I've pasted some pictures of a few rings I've made. 
I'd love to know what you think! So, if you have some ideas or suggestions feel free to comment!
I'm still beginning and learning but having a lot of fun with it. I'm hoping in the near future to make necklaces out of my photographs. I will be sure to post when that comes about :)
Ashley Daley turned seventeen on April 14th! Here is a little of the celebration.

Yummy hamburgers!

Ash, enjoying her pie


So cute in her new hat!


These pictures in this photo are done by Claire Davis at GypsySlowDown


Artwork by Abby Daily

Ashley modeling her new necklace




Abby needed a new profile pic so here are a few of  her that I got






An amazing model and sweet sister, Nan, helping me out with pictures of jewelry





double ring-bee flying from cluster of flowers


3 comments:

  1. Such great photos and I love the rings, especially the wire flower one. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these pictures. I love the ring I bought from you!!!

    ReplyDelete