Saturday, April 7, 2012

Ela's Easter

So excited to get the opportunity to photograph my niece Ela again!
I only wish I hadn't taken so many. Once you do it's the hardest thing to decide on which pictures to keep and which to lay aside. In Ela's case I ended keeping all ninety something of them :p




















Ela took hold of my hand so I bent over and was able to capture it






Gigi was a good sport :p















































mommy is in this picture making sure she doesn't fall! she is just cropped




love this!




she looks so free :D













4 comments:

  1. She looks like an angel!! She is too cute. She's the type of photographic subject all photographers dream of...it would be impossible to take a bad picture of her! :) I especially like the last 7-8 pictures of her that you posted. Wonderful. ;)

    I hope your Easter was beautiful. Love, Cass

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ela takes after her mommy, that nobody can take a bad picture of her! She is so much fun to photograph :) Thank you! My Easter was great, I hope yours was too!

      Delete
  2. These pictures are SO BEAUTIFUL. I love the one where she is leaning back in the swing. So adorable. You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Claire! I do too, she just looks so happy!

      Delete